![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Stomach upset ): I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY upset today But there's really nothing I can do t change it What is done cannot be undone Misunderstandings in a friendship is,inviteble I don't want to answer anything;really EXAMS! ZOMG:/ I want to die already STUDYSTUDYSTUDY But I won't go on hiatus,cos I blog in between classes :DD And my dad just told me that Hazel,and her cousin looks like me,and Dania HAHAHA,whatever lah. I miss Zak&Nandini! ): MAK,aku nak duduk balik kat sana lah! SEDIH TAU Ok,ok,ok,chill. I'll do my work okay Mrs Ow! And I'm sleepy,thank God this are exam stuff Or I'll practically doze off like some shit ok,BYE [edit/] Thanks ah Shaila for today :D EH,omg lar,I really need to study Cos I've got suckyyyyyy Math(C6!) and Bio(B3!) results Though I'm rather contented with an A1 in History&HML I need to continue to work to secure an A,or at least a B,in SA1 I want to study now BYE! If I'm free,I'll update later [edit/] Oh hell,I'm not free now But I need a break THANKS AH ZAKI Let me tell you this story of this person ah: ZAKI Yes,many might wonder,who is he? Another guy I hooked up with? Fat hope,but NO. Just another person I met in Obor:D I tell you ah,this person is the 2nd person to wish me luck for MYE The first was Lydia, my botanic garden buddy! So,I was reading his blog on the kiasu post, It cracked me up like shit I swear I was laughing till my I was staring intently into the computer screen,smiling to myself So go and read okay? WILL CHEER ANYONE UP, COS IT WAS DAMNNNNNNIT FUNNY! ZAKI! Thanks ah dear,and oh,see you on Sat! ALL THE BEST TOO! A1,make Cikgu K proud of you :DD Ok,done. Shall start on my compo! [edit/] I could barely hold the pencil when a sudden thought of you ran across my mind And now,my compo is undone ): But baby,it all seems so weird,when I see you And when I talk to you You just seem to be,different Or am I the one being different here? I really want those days where I could just tell everything to you to come back I miss you so,I really do And now,I really don't have anyone to turn to Except for my wonderful friends,of course But they,are different from you Not in a bad way,of course And how amazed I am at how my problems could be solved And worries would be gone after I let it all out to you Was it magic? It was great having you around,and I appreciate it very much I just want you to open up your eyes, see the world around you And look,what have other people done FOR you? Without you telling them to do so? And why did they have to? The reason being simple ,I LOVE YOU I know you won't read this because,you don't care anymore But,this is the point when I need someone to hold on to,desperately Whatever happened to my pillar of strength? And because it broke,my strength went away with you,too. I never felt so handicapped. You are my strength. Ironic enough,you were my weakness too It just seems so hard to open up my mouth and talk to you It feels strange,doesn't it? It's really weird,cos when I talk to you now, I can't bear to look at you in your eyes And how weird it feels,not to have you leaning on my shoulder And us,just discussing,about everything under the sun. How hard it gets for Even with saying hello. How funny when you think,we were once,together Not for long,but it created a huge impact in my life. Adn the best thing is that,I want to see you,but I avoid you Somehow,I get all cranked up when you're near me Though I may have never showed how much I love you; I did very much,and still do. Can you see your name carved on my heart? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. MYE come and go quickly, I PLEAD YOU |
